Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Please, Please Stick to PowerPoint "Presentations"

Well, the best part of this is imagining the conversation that took place between the cop and the (mercifully) unidentified suspect vermin-infested unwashed. (There but for the grace of god. . .) "Officer may I present the area for your inspection?" "Uh. . .um. . ." "Sir, I really wasn't masturbating, and if I can show you my rash you'll see what I mean." "Uh. . .[swallows bilge] okay, sir, present your genitals. And keep your hands where I can see 'em."

Genitals 'presented' to Port St. Lucie Police

On the other hand, chalk one up to the Port St. Lucie Police for actually investigating this story instead of throwing him in the clink pending medical examination. I'm glad they have confidence in their rash diagnoses. Or that this rash was so visible and obvious, even to a cop. Personally I can't unsee this mind's-eye portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment